Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Rosemary Ellen Guiley

At this year's International UFO Congress in Scottsdale, AZ, I had some time to chat with author Rosemary Ellen Guiley.  I've always been a fan Rosemary's work and we share a lot of common ideas in terms of the global nature of paranormal phenomena. 
Perhaps the most impressive research that Rosemary has done concerns the Djinn.  Her book "The Vengeful Djinn" should be on the shelf of everyone interested in developing a broad understanding of the paranormal.

Those familiar with my book on the Black Eyed Children will know that it includes a chapter on the Djinn and their possible connection to BEK encounters.  In her years of research, Rosemary has received reports of encounters with the black eyed children herself and it's her opinion that they are very likely a guise of the Djinn in many cases.
I'm happy to report that Rosemary's investigation of the Djinn has led her to release a new book on the topic, "The Djinn Connection".  I haven't had a chance to dive into it yet, but I'll post a review once I have.  I have no doubt it will live up to her normal, high standards.

In the meantime, you can purchase this and other books directly at Rosemary's Website.
Rosemary also publishes a monthly newsletter and subscriptions are available through her Website.  Subscribe for free, it's delivered via email and contains interesting reports and interviews each month.  The current edition includes a discussion with yours truly as I discuss BEKs, eye-shifters and portal areas.

Rosemary's Webstie can be found at:
http://www.visionaryliving.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment